Rates & Insurance
Rates – Standard Fee Schedule
(Contracted insurance rates not reflected)
Initial Intake Interview $195.00
Individual Psychotherapy $175.00/session
The following services are not generally insurance reimbursable:
Reports/correspondence (e.g., letters, etc) $15.00 – $35.00
Phone calls (lasting longer than 10 minutes) $1.00/minute
Phone sessions $3.33/minute
Return Check Fee $35.00
Copying Records $1.00/page, plus postage
Record Review $100.00/hour
Court: preparation/testimony/reports/letters/deposition/travel to and from court – $200.00/hour
Half day court attendance (4 hours or less) $1000.00
Full day court attendance (over 4 hours) $2,000.00
*A deposit of 50% of expected fees is required at time of scheduling
* 24 hour cancellation notice must be given or deposit will be forfeited
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
Amy Homer Counseling is currently in network with the following insurances:
Anthem – BCBS | BlueCross and BlueShield
Cigna / Evernorth
Custom Design Benefits
UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
We’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Does my plan cover telehealth services with therapist’s online platform?
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. Payment policy is stated in informed consent paperwork.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand so that I can fill the session time with another client. Otherwise, you may be charged for the $75 late cancellation/no show fee.